They like me, they really like me! I’d like to thank my fans for making me super famous, my mom, and of course Miss Emily Rose Reads for nominating me for this award. 😉 I love Colleen…I mean, Miranda, so I think this award is awesome. Also, go make sure to check out and follow Emily’s blog and in the spirit of this award, leave some love. Tell her I sent you. 😉
Anyway, enough of my blabbering, let’s get to the good stuff!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MYSELF:
- My spirituality, or discovery of it – I just recently started meditating and just being more mindful/aware of myself and surroundings. With this came positivity and compassion.
- My red hair – I don’t think I will ever go back to my brown hair unless a job requires me to do it. I get so many compliments on my hair, and it makes me feel fierce.
- I’m smart.
- I write well.
- I’ve always loved to read, and started at a super young age.
- I somehow manage to surround myself with awesome people that I’m incredibly lucky to call my friends.
- I’m thoughtful – I’ve been told a few times that my gifts are always super thoughtful, and when I give someone advice, I try to make sure it’s something that will actually help them rather than just throwing a random idea out there.
Brittany @ Beauty and the Bean Boots
Raquel @ Rakiodd Books
Melissa @ In A Bookish World
Carrie @ Reading is My Superpower
Amylee @ The Book Lagoon
Luna @ Lunireads
Charley @ BooksAndBakes1
Fadwa @ Word Wonders
Gretchen @ Chic Nerd Reads
Jasmine @ Smiley Book Lover 🙂
There you go. As always, if you’ve already done this or don’t want to, just ignore me. If you want to do this and I haven’t nominated you, consider yourself nominated. 😉