Favorite Song: I don’t have one right now. I have no clue what I’ve been listening to during my drives.
Currently Watching: The 100
Favorite Tea: Passion Black from Angry Tea Room
Favorite Food: Ruffles – I’ve had the weirdest craving for them lately
Favorite iPhone App: Waze
Weather: BEAUTIFUL. The weather is finally warming up and is sunny. We basically skipped spring and went right into summer. 😛
Mood: Relieved – now that classes are done, I get three weeks off without homework to worry about.
Obsession: Just being able to relax right now. I’m relishing in the whole lot of nothing that I have to do right now. 😀
In Case You Missed It
- BookCon 2016 Wrap Up
- My Intimidating TBR Tag
- Monday Morning Cuppa #8
- Ten Popular Authors I Haven’t Read
- TV Shows & Movies that Take Place Outside the US
- May Muse Monthly Unboxing
- Blogger Recognition Award
- I’m back from my BookCon-induced-hiatus (obviously)!
- We’re almost at another milestone for the blog, yay!
- Somewhat unrelated to the blog but I reached over 100 followers on twitter! If you’re not following me there, you totally should. That’s where I update most often if I’m not hanging around on wordpress.
(Not-so-fun) Fun fact, I’ve been in college for longer than I’d like to admit, and due to various circumstances, I still haven’t gotten my associate’s degree. As of this fall, I will finally be done with it! Yay! I’m stupidly excited, even though I’ve got another 4 years to go in order to get my master’s degree in LIS (Library Information Sciences). I’m now also thinking about continuing with Mass Communication because I think the two would go hand-in-hand quite nicely.
Also, if you haven’t heard, I’m done with classes for the semester and get to enjoy 20 glorious days of not having any homework to worry about. Then classes pick up on June 6th and I’ll be double timing with two library science classes. Either way, I’m incredibly excited because I think I’ve finally found my calling (apart from this blog, of course).
Wow, you’d think that after not doing one of these posts in a while, I’d have more to update you guys on, but nope. Just school and work. Mundane stuff, my friends.