Happy May! I still cannot believe that this year is flying by as fast as it is. Anyway, as you can see from the title of this post, it’s time for another Catching Up with Carrie. I’m throwing around the idea of making this a bi-weekly thing instead of doing one every week. Sometimes, like this week for example, I really don’t have too much to share. I’m not sure, I’ll get back to you guys on that one. (If you have any suggestions, I’m open to them!)
Favorite Song: 7 Years – Lucas Graham
Favorite TV Show: None at the moment. I haven’t been watching a whole lot. Just YouTube. xD
Favorite Tea: Cream of Earl Grey
Favorite iPhone App: Tea – it’s how I keep inventory/time my tea when I make it.
Weather: Wet. We’ve had rain all this week, which has not been fun to walk my friend’s dog in.
Mood: Tired. I’ve been trying to wake up at 7:30 am every day.
Obsession: My new phone case! It looks like a Starbucks cup, lol.
In Case You Missed It
- Catching Up with Carrie #3
- TTT || 10 Bookworm Delights
- Mini Rant || Subscription Box Mayhem
- Wanderlust Wednesday #2
- Critique Quickies || Tyler Knott Gregson
- Critique Quickie || Demon Queen by Kassandra Lynn
- Critique Quickies || Books for the Lovey Dovey & Smexy
- April 2016 Wrap Up
- New theme! I totally went through a couple this week and finally settled on this one. I’m really enjoying how clean it looks.
- Still need to work on possible guest posts.
I’ve been living under a rock this week, immersed in poetry and “romantic” books. Things have been on the slow side this week for the blog which is kind of bumming me out, but that’s ok. The semester is almost over and I’m ecstatic! Also, BookCon is right around the corner and I’m getting more and more excited the closer that it gets.
That’s it for me. What’s going on with you? Let me know!