**I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review**
What I liked:
- Adriana’s loyalty.
- Keldrin’s loyalty.
What I didn’t like:
- I have no idea what happened between the first book and the second and third, but Adriana became the world’s biggest cry baby.
- The writing would switch from great to amateurish.
- Some of the plot points made me roll my eyes with how cheesy they were. They weren’t all that original.
- The ending – while most people were happy with it, I felt like it left way too many loose ends.
- The book was completely, and irritatingly predictable.
- Keldrin and Adriana’s relationship is confusing as all hell.
- Nothing that Adriana did made sense. She says she should’ve followed her own intuition a lot, and I completely agree. It would’ve saved her a lot of trouble.
Would I recommend? Eh, probably not. It wasn’t my favorite conclusion to a trilogy, if it’s even a conclusion. Like I said, the ending left so many unanswered questions, I feel like Kassandra wanted to give everyone the ending they wanted, and forgot to wrap everything else up. There could easily be another book.