Hello again my lovelies! I’m coming back at you with another edition of Catching Up with Carrie. This week has been another slow one, but I’ve still got a few things to share. (:
Favorite Song: NO – Meghan Trainor
Favorite TV Show: Orphan Black (It’s only available on Amazon video, but it’s so good!)
Favorite Tea: Gingrebread Cookie
Favorite iPhone App: TheSkimm – It’s how I get my news in layman’s terms.
Weather: Warm-ish, but a little dreary.
Mood: Moderately stressed…. 😛
Obsession: My erasable pens and highlighters – this totally goes back to bullet journaling, which I’m going to start next month, I think.
In Case You Missed It – Posts This Week:
- Catching Up with Carrie #2 | 4/17/16
- Monday Morning Cuppa #6 | Kel from ADSOM
- Book Fangirling Award
- 10 Books that Make You Laugh | Top Ten Tuesday
- Buying Books Online vs. In-Store | Chit Chat
- The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag
- I think I’ve finally found my groove with blogging. I’m really enjoying it, and I hope that’s apparent.
- Still in talks with my sister about new graphics. Also thinking about redesigning my blog already.
- Possible guest posts are heading your way soon. I need to work out the details, but I’m excited!
- We hit 70 followers! Once again (and always) thank you to everyone single one of you that’s hit follow (on wordpress and e-mail).
Around the Bookosphere
Once again, I can’t help but to feature one of her posts. I love the way she sets everything up and it’s all the same color scheme. I only wish I could be that coordinated and crafty with my posts.
I’m throwing in a new social media platform this week! So both of these accounts are run by the same person, but her reaction in the unboxing video was just so darn cute. I cannot wait to get my FairyLoot box next month!
In all honesty, this week hasn’t been the greatest week ever. Wednesday was my best friend’s birthday but also the most craptastic day every. Surprisingly, I wasn’t in a horrible mood despite it. I’m still going to BookCon (obviously) and working out who and what I want to see with my friend; now that they’ve released the process for getting autograph wristbands, my type-A personality is finally at ease.
That is it, my friends. I hope you’re all having a great weekend! I’ll see you on the radio.