Happy Sunday! I’m back at you with another Catching Up with Carrie post. A couple exciting things happening this week, but other than that, just busy. Let’s hop to it!
Favorite Song: Banana Pancakes – Jack Johnson
Favorite TV Show: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (New season is on Netflix!)
Favorite Tea: Cream of Earl Grey
Favorite iPhone App: Disney Crossy Road
Weather: SUNNY & WARM. Finallyyyyyy!
Mood: Happy! This weather is doing wonders for my mood.
Obsession: My new purse. It’s just so stinking pretty.
In Case You Missed It – Posts This Week:
- Catching Up with Carrie #1
- Monday Morning Cuppa | Leah
- Top Ten Books I’ve Lied About
- Mini Review | The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry
- Wanderlust Wednesday #1 | Bookstore Bucketlist
- Burn, Reread, or Rewrite Book Tag
- Comments have continued to be awesome this weeks. Keep them coming! I love interacting with you guys.
- We’re almost to 70 followers already. Have I mentioned how insane that is? Once again, thank you!
- I’m petty sure that I’m out of my blogging slump, so posts should be rolling in regularly again.
Around the Bookosphere:
Don't you just love new bedding? I do, I just put it on and it's all so new and clean and pretty 😍😍 I'm such an old lady, went shopping with my friend yesterday and the first thing i bought was a new duvet set 🙈 mind you, she was just as bad by buying pillow cases 😂 you wouldn't think we're 21! I also got this Starbucks mug because it's pretty, will look nice in photos…and because it's Starbucks! #bookstagram #instabooks #yalit #yabooks #classicbooks #classicsshelf #booknerd #starbucks #onceuponatime #bookgeek #booklover #bibliophile #bookworm
Ok, so first, I love her account. It’s awesome and beautiful. Second, this picture was made for me. Starbucks mugs, B&N collectible editions on her shelf, it’s calling to me! lol Definitely go check her out!
Nothing all that new to report. This week was busy at work, so I didn’t have much time for anything, despite getting posts up kind of when I wanted to. The most exciting thing I have to share with you guys is that I’m going to BookCon this year! It’ll be my first time and I super excited! More exciting stuff to do with that coming soon that I’ll have in another post.
That is it for me this week. What’s going on with you guys? Let’s chat!