Huge thank you to Larkin @ Wonderilled Reads for nominating me for this award! Definitely go check out her site, it’s awesome!
What is it?
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving blogs with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven “Interesting” Facts:
- I talk to myself all the time. I drives my coworkers nuts, because they’re always thinking that I’m talking to them. I mean, in ways I am, because it’s usually something that they can respond to, but most of the time it’s just me thinking out loud.
- Like Larkin, I have a low tolerance for stupid people except I’ve had to perfect my poker face for the sake of my job. Whenever I hear something eye-roll-worthy, I just suddenly become extremely interested in my computer to keep a straight face.
- I hate driving but I have to on a daily basis. I went through an absolutely craptastic run of luck where I lost two cars in six months in accidents that weren’t my fault.
- I love watching Disney movies. I can’t help but laugh when I think about the fact that when my parents go out of town, my sister and I get excited because we can binge watch Disney movies on the big TV in the living room. lol
- I find ghosts and anything paranormal fascinating. I even went on a ghost hunt in an old cemetery a couple years ago, and it was the coolest experience. However, as soon as you mention dark figures or anything that could resemble evil, I’m out.
- I’m a horrible person to play games with, board, card or video. I try to be a good sport, but I get frustrated when I’m trying to get the hang of things, and I’m mercilessly having my butt handed to me. Also, mario kart is the bane of my existence.
- Before I turned 21, I swore up and down that I would strictly stick to mixed drinks. Beer tasted like cat pee…now my favorite alcoholic drink is beer. As my friend’s boyfriend put it, “it’s the same wherever you go. It doesn’t depend on the bartender.” Amen to that.
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
Jacquie @ Rattle The Stars
Reg @ She Latitude
Cat @ The Book Finch
Emily @ Rose Read
Heather @ The Sassy Geek