New Happy Tuesday! Thank God Monday is over. It’s always a rough one for me.
Since it’s Tuesday, that means it’s time for TTT. Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over @ The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Social Media.
I think I’m going to go half and half with Booktube & Instagram. You may or may not have heard of some/most/all of these people. They’re all awesome and usually the first I go to when I’m looking at a new book to read.
- Jesse @ JessetheReader – He’s a big fan of Leigh Bardugo and one of the few people who’s done a booktalk about the Grisha Trilogy.
- Katy @ Katytastic – She has red hair, therefore we’re like BFFs (except not really because she has no idea who I am). I love her videos, and she’s read all of ToG, The Lunar Chronicles, and ACOTAR.
- Christine @ polandbananasBOOKS – By far the most popular booktuber I’m subscribed too. She’s a goofball and I love watching her bounce around while she talks about books.
- Emma @ Emmmabooks – She’s a huge fan of Cassandra Clare. I love watching her snaps after each Shadowhunters episode because of how passionate she gets when they either do something wrong or nail it (usually the former). Plus she hoops and it’s mesmerizing to watch her videos on insta.
- Kassie @ MissSassyKassie – I like the vibes in her videos and at the beginning on each/most of them, she includes a random fact. I’ve learned some cool things. lol Plus, she loves the Little Mermaid and spent her birthday at Disneyland. Jealous! 😉 Oh! She also has a blog!
- Urusla @ Ursula_uriarte – I love her instagram. I wish I would just jump into one of her photos and live that life.
- Bookstagramfeatures – This is a good account to follow if you want to discover new bookstagram accounts. Each picture they choose is on point.
- Rachel @ Bookishwonderland – Can I just jump in your instagram took, please? She also has a blog!
- Andrea @ bookstorefinds – I love this account because she shares cool deals going on either with online book site (like book depository or the like) or subscriptions boxes, or I think etsy stores. Most of the time, I honestly just enjoy looking at her pictures. ;P
- Casey Ann @ darkereaders – I. Love. Her. Pictures. Her stagings are perfection, and just recently she started posted fan art for Lady Midnight. It’s awesome. She also has a youtube channel that’s just as awesome.
There you go. All of these lovely people are my go-tos when it comes to Booktube and Instagram. Blogs are an entirely different thing. Who are your favorite bookish people? Leave a link to your TTT down below! 🙂