Thank you to Meredith @ Mezzalilly’s Teen Book Reviews for nominating me!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I absolutely love having bright red hair. I’ve tried going darker and hated it.
- I used to play the Clarinet!
- My uncle and I are the only lefties in our family. I have no idea where the gene came from.
- I’m addicted to getting piercings, and there are at least 3 more I want to get.
- I hate driving. My drive to and from school/work are my least favorite parts of the day.
- I can probably eat chicken or turkey every day of the week.
- For whatever reason, the idea of reading adult fiction is daunting to me. I’m 23.
- My best friend and I have known each other for 20 years and we live down the street from each other. (We met in preschool.)
- I’m the shortest person in my family, and my sister (whom is 4 years younger) is 2 or 3 inches taller than me.
- I like to do a good chunk of my reading at work when it’s slow. (It’s online so it’s not obvious that’s what I’m doing.)
- I’ve been through what feels like a million majors and I think I’ve finally decided on one that I’m ecstatic about.
Tea or Coffee?
I think it’s fairly obvious from the name of blog that I’m a tea girl all the way. (: Although I do occasionally enjoy an iced latte from Starbucks.
Favourite book and why?
Hmm…this is a good question. Can I come back to it?
High Fantasy books or realistic?
High Fantasy for sure. I’m rarely in the mood for a realistic book unless I’m reading “smut.”
Favourite author and why?
Right now I’m going with Sarah J. Maas because she isn’t afraid to drag her characters through hell and back.
If there was a zombie apocalypse and you could only save one animal, what would it be?
Unicorns. I’m kidding. Ummmm….probably my dog, as selfish as that sounds. She’s so tiny, she’d need all the help she could get.
Purple! Though fun fact, you’d never be able to tell because I wear so much pink. I’m very picky about the shade of purple I like.
Unfinished series of books?
The Lunar Chronicles, or, don’t hate me, Harry Potter.
A Book that made you fangirl?
Queen of Shadows and Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda.
Curly fries and Chinese food.
What’s your favourite book so far this year?
Hands down Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda.
Why did you start your blog?
I wanted someplace where I could fan girl, gush, or vent about the books I’m reading and interact with people who feel the same way.
Right now I’m not going to nominate anyone because I’m not sure who I should (I feel like I’m repeating a lot of them). I will eventually though!
- How easily do you give out 5-star ratings?
- Favorite color combination?
- Grossest food combination you’ve ever eaten (and enjoyed)?
- Do you have any exciting plans for this summer or coming up in general?
- What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
- What makes you bored?
- What’s something you would do again in a heartbeat?
- Describe your favorite book in three words that won’t give it away.
- Something or someone you miss from childhood?
- What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?
- How did you meet your best friend?
Melissa @ In A Bookish World
Beth @ Hello Beautiful Book Blog
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Jacquie @ Rattle the Stars
Emma @ The Book Brief
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
Emily @ Rose Read