First, I’d like to thank Raquel over at Rakiodd Books for nominating me! It means a lot to me! 😀
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer these questions down below! 🙂
- Why did you want to start a blog in the first place?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you dislike the most?
- What is your favorite food item from the mall?
- What is your favorite pass-time activity?
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
It was killing me that I had nowhere to vent after I read books. I started writing reviews on Goodreads, but that wasn’t sufficing, so I decided to start a blog where I could write long posts and people would hopefully comment and discuss things with me.
What is your favorite book?
This is a hard question. I think I’m probably going to go with A Court of Thorns and Roses.
What do you dislike the most?
Spiders. Hate them. I can’t even look at or touch pictures of them. They freak me out.
What is your favorite food item from the mall?
It depends on which mall I go to, but there’s one in particular that has a Freshii in the food court. (It’s also the only one near me.) I love their bowls with cucumber dill dressing. So yummy.
What is your favorite past time activity?
Writing! I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it, but my friend and I are currently writing a novel that we plan on self-publishing. I’m always thinking of things to add or change. My characters are my babies.
Regina @ She Latitude
Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
Meredith @ Mezzalily’s Teen Book Reviews
Sam @ The Literary Sam
Amber @ BookstacksAmber
Katie @ Katie’s Jumbled Thoughts
Cat @ The Book Finch